Prosilas has been involved in 3D printing for over twenty years, using SLS technology in particular.
A selective laser sintering technology first used for rapid prototyping, which stands out today for its ability to produce finished parts in medium volumes.
- Evaluate quality: you can touch the material and evaluate its quality during the design phase;
- Test the compatibility of the material or finishes so that it is compatible with the purposes of the project;
- Save money: free sampling allows you to get a small amount of material without having to buy it;
- Compare different options to see which one is best suited to your project;
- Get advice and support: in addition to the Kit-SLS Prosilas offers its advice based on its twenty-year know-how.
- PA12GF – Glass Filled Polyamide
- PA2210FR – Flame Retardant
- PA603CF – Carbon Fiber
- TPU White & Black
Finishing on SLS Materials
All parts manufactured in Additive Manufacturing can receive post-process treatments for aesthetic and/or functional improvements. The most suitable treatments are chosen according to standards
that the product must meet.
- Primer + Paint
- Metal-like finishing
Order the SLS-Kit and get it for free
We will send you the Kit-SLS to the address indicated. For any assistance and advice please contact email@example.com
*Check that you have entered the data correctly.
Start a project
The Prosilas Staff will respond promptly by sending a detailed estimate with costs and delivery times.